Sunday, May 15, 2011

day 8 of the challenge





Day 08 - A picture of your most treasured item

my myriad of books, my guess watch, my black pearl rosary, my earrings, my 2 journals, my DVD collection (not all here) and my cellphone.

these are my most treasured material items.

i collect books because i'm a bookworm and i love reading.
i also collect DVDs because i'm a DVD junkie (who isn't???)
my black pearl rosary (real pearls!!!) that i bought for myself and was blessed at our church.
my 2 journals (i still keep a journal and if these 2 get lost, i'd rather die). these 2 has everything you need to know about me and if you want to take a peek, you will have to take them from my dead,decaying hands. because the only way for you to read them is to ill me first.
and of course, my cellphone. i bought it myself. that's why it's special...

(*,*)

No comments:

Post a Comment